Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teren's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Teren's 1st birthday yesterday in Lethbridge. We ate at the Firestone and Teren enjoyed eating some of the crust of my pizza. Elania spotted this cute buffalo outside the restaurant and so all the kids got a picture while sitting on it. Here is one of Teren:



Continuing tradition, we took Teren out for his first taste of ice cream. We stopped at the Marble Slab Creamery for this special occasion. I love the worried look on his face as he tastes it.


I love his facial expressions!


He decided to go back for more.


I love this picture!


We then headed over to a pet store so Teren could have fun looking at all the animals. He loved watching the puppies, kittens, and fish.




Elania told me that she thinks Teren had a fun time on his birthday. I think so too!

1 comment:

Cathoux said...

What a CUTE baby! Happy Birthday Teren! :o)